Pages

True love is deeper than just feelings - Omotola Jolade

The story of their fairy tale is one for the books as Mrs Ekeinde highlights values that make them tick everyday:
“For me when I met my husband, it wasn’t love at first sight. But he said it was love for him. But even then before we got married he told me he prayed about it. According to him he had to submit the names of the girls he was dating then to pastors so they could pray about it to know who is the right girl for him.

We are not interested in friends We don’t have friends that influence our lives. We don’t make it a must to hang out with friends. I don’t discus him with friends and the same applies to him. He does not discuss me with anybody even his parent to the best of my knowledge.
If I had that feeling I wouldn’t probably be married to the person I am married to. All those feelings that gets your adrenalin pumping is not love. It is lust. That comes with the rush and goes with the rush. And when you go and marry with that kind of adrenalin it is risky.
Love is tolerant, friendly, caring, devoted and most of all selfless. There is no way you can love and be selfish.
Being in love is different from love. You can be in love and don’t love the person. And when you love genuinely if you both go your separate ways there would be no fight, you will still be friends and don’t be afraid to be kinky with your with your wife .And don’t be holy holy if your husband is gone once a while. Be kinky holy. Keep it exciting and romantic.”

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment