Pages

Hugh Jackman tips Channing Tatum as Wolverine X-Men replacement


Hugh Jackman has suggested that Channing Tatum could play the Wolverine role when he decides to retire from the part.
The X-Men star, who first played the Marvel antihero in 2000, admitted that it took him nearly a decade to get to grips with the part. 

"I don't know who could play [Wolverine]. Channing Tatum could probably play him," Jackman told PA.
He continued: "I've got to admit, when I took on the role, I was 30. But I think I needed to be 40 before I really got it."
Tatum recently voiced Superman in The Lego Movie and has expressed an interest in playing X-Men character Gambit in the past.
"Gambit's my favourite. I'm from New Orleans, around that area. My dad's from New Orleans, and I like to do a Cajun accent. I could do it for real," he said.
Jackman's X-Men: Days of Future Past co-star James McAvoy claimed that no actor could could step into the Wolverine role, saying: "Nobody could step into your shoes. They've got to retire the character when you finish. When you're done with it, they retire the character."
Jackman added: "Now I feel like, 'This guy's 200 (years old)'. I'm enjoying it more now than I ever have, that's for sure. But they won't retire it though, I can tell you that right now. 100 per cent."

X-Men: Days of Future Past will open in cinemas this May, while a sequel to spinoff movie The Wolverine is also in the works with director James Mangold.











Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment