Pages

Miley Cyrus Weeps on Stage Paying Tribute to Late Dog



Miley Cyrus broke down in tears on stage in Boston on Wednesday, wracked by grief after her dog passed away earlier this week.

"It's going to be hard for me to do this next song. I'm not sounding like myself, and I'm not feeling like myself," the pop star, 21, told the crowd as tears streamed down her face during a sound check. "I'm sure you guys already know the reason I'm upset. My dog … I shouldn't say he was my favorite, but he was my favorite. He passed away." 

She then dedicated Fleetwood Mac's "Landslide" to Floyd, her Alaskan Klee Kai. "I just want to do a song for him because we used to always listen to Fleetwood Mac together, and it was his favorite song," she said. 
Cyrus had to stop singing to cry several times during her concert. 
Earlier, she also wept during the sound check before the show and later asked fans for emotional support. "Your responsibility is to get me through, I think, the hardest day of my entire life," she said, to raucous cheers. 


She also broke down while singing Lana Del Rey's "Summertime Sadness" and Coldplay's "The Scientist" in honor of Floyd. During "The Scientist," her little sister Noah came out on stage and gave her a hug. 
"She held it together, but talked about it three or four times," said one concertgoer. "You could see tears." 
Wednesday's concert was a makeup date after Cyrus had to cancel a show in December due to a snowstorm. 

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment