Pages

Tonto Dikeh – My siblings are unworthy of acknowledgement


Family is an important institution in our lives but it can also be hurtful sometimes when you don’t get the love you give out.
In 2011, Tonto talked openly about her family with this message:
“My mother gave birth to five; my dad got married to another woman. My step-mother has two children, but not for my father, so we are seven children, I have six siblings. From my mother, I am the third, but from my father, I’m the first…. My step mum is a very wonderful woman, the best step-mum in the whole world. She’s gorgeous.”
However as celebrities send shout outs to their siblings acknowledging their presence and how important they have been in their lives for Siblings Day which falls on April 11th, Tonto Dikeh is having none of it and sent out this message today:
“It’s National siblings day and I am my own family/sibling. For those of you with WORTHY Siblings/Family, don’t forget to show them Love today and continually!”
Tonto is apparently unhappy with the lack of support from her siblings especially when the marijuana allegations and her feud with Mercy Johnson came to the fore last year. Hopefully, she’ll let bygones be bygones and get back on good terms with her siblings.
Below is a childhood picture of Tonto with her siblings she shared in 2011 when things were cordial.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment